Sunday, September 30, 2012

Review for Mrs. Wages products



Today I was sent four products from Precision Foods ( Mrs. Wages ). The first to try out with some chips was the guacamole seasoning mix. This made a fresh tasting guacamole dip. It mixed easy and was ready to serve fast. The ingredients in the package are all natural, and made the dip great tasting as well. I must also state it was easy to make as well.

Mrs. Wages is a lady who made products with ingredients straight from her garden. She may be gone, but her products continue on. Visit her here http://www.mrswages.com/ for some great products that are easy to use, and quick to make.

 
This mix was a perfect blend of ingredients. It had the vegetables and the spices you needed to make this dip. All you needed was the fresh avocados, and some water or fresh lime juice. I used fresh baked tortilla chips with my dip, and it was gone in seconds. You can also add other ingredients to create your own tropical guacamole, such as pineapple or other fruits. The recipes are endless with this mix. No matter what or how you make it the end result is the same, a perfect guacamole dip.
 
 

Along with our guacamole we used the classic salsa seasoning mix to great a fresh great tasting salsa. Again all you do is mix and serve, how easy is that. To make it all I had to do was wash some fresh tomatoes, cut to size, and combine the mix. I added some cilantro to my salsa, and some diced jalapenos, and served with some toasted tortilla chips. I have another great recipe idea for this product and that is coating some chicken breast then baking, sounds yummy. The great balance of the seasoning and the vegetables in the mix makes a great tasting salsa.

 
 
With the up coming Holidays, pumpkin pie will be a staple on every one's table. And with this mix, you can make the perfect tasting pumpkin pie. Its easy to use and make perfect pies every time. This mix truly enhances your pie just like it says. You can use it with fresh pumpkins you pick, or canned pumpkin mix, you get the same results either way.
 
Last is the slow cooker mix for chicken noodle soup. It is a seasoning mix that you add. All you add to the slow cooker is your meat and your veggies. You mix the packet according to directions, pour over your chicken and cook for five hours on low. You get the freshest greatest tasting soup.
 
You can get more information about these products and more at this website: www.mrswages.com .
 
Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the convenience & freshness of Mrs. Wages products too. My husband works for Precision Foods so to be honest I hadn't heard of many of them until then. But the salsa & guac are staples in my family & at our parties. I like to add fresh tomatoes to the guacamole & keep lime wedges around for guests to squeeze on. Also, a tip I learned because my kids don't like overly chunky salsa was to emulsify the canned tomatoes & salsa mix to make it smooth. I haven't tried the slow cooker packets yet by my sis is a slow cooker & swears by them! And I am getting excited to use the pumpkin pie filling mix I just bought on Sunday! Fall is here!! Yea. Thanks for the awesome reviews.