Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chameleon Chili Sauce Review

Today I want to share with my readers, a product review on Chameleon chili sauce. I received three jars from the company, and I couldn't wait to get started. But first a little about them.



Chameleon Chili Sauce is a specialty creation with very unique blends of ingredients which anyone could use in a variety of ways. From dips to pasta sauce, the products are can be used. All the sauces blend easy with your recipe, in fact they add a flavor that pops and becomes very distinctive.



So lets get started. For my first dish I made with the original chili sauce, short ribs. I braised my ribs, that near the end added the whole jar, no other spices were used. The sauce gave my short ribs the same tomato flavor as if I had used pasta sauce. The difference was the flavors were more dominate. The blend was so outstanding there was nothing left.



Next I cooked some pasta as a side dish and used the red pepper lime sauce. Again all I used was the jar of chili sauce, nothing else added. It actually coated the pasta better than a jar of pasta sauce. You get the taste of the red pepper, and hint of lime. What was great the sauce already had oils in it and cumin, so I really had a complete seasoning mix going on.



For a third dish, I went with a sloppy joe burger, and used the chipotle chili sauce. This gave my sloppy joe's a southwestern taste. Not to hot but not to mild. It made the sloppy joe burger's zesty and full of southwestern flavor. The blend of spices gave the burgers a rich smokey peppery taste.



In all with each dish no other ingredients needed to be added for flavor. The chili sauce's did it all. For a great sauce Founder Jonathan Robbins has made his mark. The ingredients are from fresh vegetables straight from the garden. It doesn't get any better than this.


If you would like more information, and some great recipe ideas, head over to the website wwwchameleonchilisauce.com. Not only do the chili sauce's add great flavors to recipes, they would make a great gift to give.



Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried Chameleon Chili Sauce as well, but we kept it simple (i.e. lazy!) -- we just added it to eggs. Original was our favorite flavor. The great thing is that easy and simple still tasted great thanks to the sauce.

Anonymous said...

Geոerally I don't learn post оn blogs, bսt І
ѡould like to ѕay that this write-սp vеry forced mе tto trү aոd ԁо so!
Your writing style Һas been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.


Тake a loοk at mү homepage: steam pressure cleaner hire