Saturday, May 18, 2013

Robert Rothschild Product Review



Waiting for me on the porch yesterday was a package from Robert Rothschild Farm. I always know when I open it, something great is inside waiting for me to taste test and blog about. The company is from Urbana Ohio, and I have blogged for them several times, and their products are well worth the typing.





Their products are always rich and bold in flavors, not matter if its jams or coffee, you get great tastes. The company produce's high quality products from start to you finish in your own kitchen. So I can't wait to try the two I received today.








First up was the chocolate chip scone mix. Easy to follow directions gave me such yummy scones to go with the organic French vanilla ground coffee they sent. But first, let me tell you more about the scones. The mix was full of sweetness, and tons of chocolate chips. And they can be served up with so many toppings, such as butter or whipped cream, to fresh fruit. For mine I left them exactly as they were. In ten minutes I had the most moist, yummy scones I have tasted. They were very decadent, so full and rich in flavor, and yummy in each bite I took. They were gone fast, and after you try them, you'll know why. They are great for a breakfast serving or even a snack, and they also look great on a brunch table. The best part as if could be beat, is they are all natural.









Next up, to drink with my scones, I made a pot of the organic French vanilla ground coffee they sent along. Any one in my family can tell you I love my coffee, and flavored is my favorite type. This coffee gives you the taste of sweet vanilla in every sip you take. Pair it with the chocolate chip scones and your taste buds will be in heaven.






If you would like more information on these two great products, as well as the company's many others, hop on over to their website, www.robertrothschild.com. There you will find a ton of useful information and products.












Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momz blotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.



No comments: