Friday, August 19, 2011

Kitchen Table Bakers Product Review

Today for dinner I made homemade pasta sauce, from my garden NJ tomatoes. And just when my family and I we're about to sit down and eat, there was a knock at my door. It was the mail man with a box. When we opened it, it was the perfect product to go with my dinner. One box of aged Parmesan cheese crisps, and one box of everything Parmesan cheese crisp.
I placed a few of each crisp around my salad bowl. Not only we're they appealing to look out, they we're a great compliment for the salad instead of croutons.

A little history about Kitchen Table Bakers, starts with a mother cooking in her kitchen at home. The idea was to make the highest quality best tasting food, with the best nutritious recipes. From this, the company was born. They produce gourmet wafer crisps, still in their home, at their Kitchen Table.

The first bite of the aged Parmesan crisp, was really good. Right away, I thought how good they would taste with other recipes. You could eat these crisps by them self, or with a bowl of soup, or even with a glass of your favorite wine. My favorite dips come to mind also, when tasting these crisps. This week I had planned on making a olive tapenade, and I will be serving it with the cheese crisps.

If you like a cheese wafer crisp that has a little of everything in it, then the everything Parmesan crisp is the way to go. With onion, poppy seed, garlic and their special blend of aged cheese your taste buds will have a party of their own. These crisps make for a healthy snack, or paired with your favorite fruit or jams. I would love to serve them on a elegant cheese platter for the upcoming holidays. My quests would really enjoy them, I'm sure.

If you want more information on these great tasting cheese wafer crisps, please visit the company online at their website www.kitchentablebakers.com . There you will find a wealth of information, on where to buy or order the crisps.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.


  



 


No comments: