Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fiber Gourmet Product Review






Today I received two boxes of products to review from FiberGourmet. The company is what you call a food technology company. They make great tasting, reduced calorie and high fiber products. With their technology that are able to create great products like pasta, cracker and so many others. If your watching your waistline or any other reason they products will fit the bill.




The first to cook was the box of light fettuccine. It has 40 percent fewer calories than other pastas, and 72 percent fiber. Not only did it look good on my plate it tasted like the standard pasta that is on your store shelf. With the pasta I made chicken Alfredo. My family could not tell I used a new pasta. It tasted great, cooked the same and looked great. We all really enjoyed it. And anytime I can sneak healthy food in without it hitting the taste bud radar, well my family will never know.



Next for a snack I used the half calorie crackers, Fiber Gourmet sent. On top I melted some cheddar cheese, and placed a pimento on top of that. It came out fantastic. In a matter of minutes they were gone. The crackers have 70 percent fiber this is less than wheat thins.

The company website has a tone of other products and information as well. These would make great gift ideas and holiday recipe ideas. Head on over to their website for more information. www.fibergourmet.com

Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: