Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vet Dogs treats for your hero Review


Today from America's Vet Dogs, I got four bags of treats for my own hero's to taste, and of course for mom to blog about.


The treats come from Bil-Jac a known manufacturer of premium high quality dog food and treats as well. They teamed up with America's Vet Dogs to help the organization raise funds to support their missions. The owners of Bil-Jac founded their own company making healthy dog food and treats. 


Meet Toretto my one year old German Doberman. As you can see there are two treats on the table and he will not take them until he is told he can. 


And he finally did get to have them. He also helped me as well as my other guys, to taste these great products. After all mommy can't (smile).
All the dogs ate them up fast, in fact they all came running as soon as I opened the bag.


My two little min pins pictured here with a bag of the treats were no exception.


The treats are a great training aide or even a reward. Your dogs will agree Gooberlicious is tasty, and healthy to. The nutty treats are perfect for any time or reason. They are made with real peanut butter, chicken liver, and chicken.


And whats great they contain no soy, or gluten. And this was great for me because my one min pin has heart disease. But when I gave her some of the Little-Jacs she perked right up. These are perfect for small dogs or puppies. They to are made from real ingredients such as chicken and chicken liver.


Your dog will want to learn something knew everyday knowing they are getting these treats.


And when you buy these snacks you will be helping a service dog. A Vet Dog provides services like guide dogs, service dogs, and helps with combat stress release. Feel assured that your money for the dog food and treats are going to a great cause.

To order these products and learn more about the services Vet Dog provides you can go to their websites: www.vetdogs.org  and www.bil-jac.com. There are a ton of products, a ton of services and tons of information. 



Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.









2 comments:

Pet supplies Melbourne said...

Nice dog modeling.

Anonymous said...

Hi there just stumbled upon your website via Bing after
I typed in, "Blogger: Momz Blotter" or something similar (can't quite remember exactly). In any case, I'm relieved I found it
because your subject material is exactly what I'm looking for (writing a university paper) and I hope you don't
mind if I gather some material from here and I will of course
credit you as the reference. Thank you so much.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; computer parts warehouse melbourne