Thursday, June 12, 2014

Product Review for Scorpion Hot Sauce

Today I am reviewing a hot sauce that was sent to me from the Scorpion gourmet Hot Sauce company. They made their start humbly in Guyana, South America. From scotch bonnet peppers, from their garden, to the bottle with love. The company has cultivated a fresh bold hot sauce for families to try.


I am egar to try the sauce, and love knowing that it's made with all natural ingredients. So let's get started.


I want to give the Gourmet Hot sauce a try in three simple recipe's. First what we all know and love CHICKEN WINGS. The sauce that they sent is a medium heat, which is great because kids will be able to try it with me. 

For the first taste test, I made deep fried chicken wings with a wing sauce. The wing sauce was made using the Scorpion gourmet Hot Sauce, and butter, salt and pepper. The result we're bold and fresh tasting wings, with a medium kick to them. They turned out very tasty, with such a bold flavor in every bite. Very pleased with the results. Serving on the side with some carrot and celery sticks, and some sour cream, gave you the coolness after biting into the wing. 


For my second dish of the evening and my second appetizer, I made some Jalapeno poppers and a dip made with the Scorpion Gourmet Hot sauce, mixed in some sour cream. How simple is that. The sauce gave the cream a rich deep color and a cool spicy bite to it, when you dipped the poppers in. This was the second pleasing dish of the dinner.


For the third and main dish of the evening I made a glaze to put over my BBQ ribs. Taking the hot sauce, some soy sauce, and some A1 sauce I created a glaze to drizzle on top on my ribs that just came off the grill. It was a fantastic pairing. You get a bold, zesty, medium heat sauce from the trio, and when paired with the pork OUTSTANDING FLAVOR.


The sauce definitely passed my families taste bud test. I can tell you the sauce was very flavorful and made each dish unique in its own right. It had a dimension to it that could be used in any cuisine dish. The company offers its sauce's in two sizes. So I highly recommend to jump on over to their site and snatch a bottle or two up. Especially with grilling season coming into full bloom. You will be glad you did. Check them out  www.scorpiongourmet.com

You will also find more information on their sauce as well as some cooking ideas!




Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.











No comments: