Saturday, June 28, 2014

Review for Brianna's Salad Dressing's



This review today is for Brianna's salad dressings. I received two yesterday and was eager to taste them, and share my findings with my readers.


Let me tell you a little history about the company first. The company was founded over 30 years ago, in Austin Texas. The products came from wanting to create superior products that families would be proud to buy and use. Named after the owners daughter, and grandson the products grew to be some of the most popular salad dressings today. So lets give them a try.

First up, of course I made salad. And the first dressing used was the ginger mandarin, on a mandarin salad. I just could not resist using the dressing in a original way. You often find mandarin salads in your local salad spots, but with this dressing, I think you going to be making them at home more often. The taste was fantastic, a hint of the far east with the delicious taste of the mandarin and ginger. The perfect blend of sweet and tangy. Another great fact is in every bite you are getting a all natural product. 


I didn't stop here with the dressing, I made some chicken to use both dressings on. For my first chicken dish, I pan seared some chicken breast, then added it to more salad along with poppy seed, tomato and bacon. The ingredients all tossed in the ginger mandarin dressing to coat, and I created a full meal, that tasted better then my local restaurant. 


The next dressing to taste was the classic buttermilk ranch. For this I made a salad wedge, topped with the buttermilk dressing and some fresh tarragon. The dressing was just the right thickness, and very creamy. You got the taste of buttermilk in every bite. And was the best tasting buttermilk ranch I have tasted in a long time. Made also with pride using all natural ingredients. 


But I had left over chicken, and wanted to try the dressing there as well. So with some extra lettuce, cucumbers and chicken and black beans I created a salad with the buttermilk ranch dressing, and it was out of this world. 


Dressing's don't have to be just for salads, they work great in many recipes. So if your looking for some great dressings to try, give Brianna's a try. Visit there website for more information, and even some great recipes.







Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.






No comments: