Friday, December 23, 2011

American Gourmet Snacks Review

Today I received six bags of Gourmet Pretzels from the American Gourmet of Snacks Co. They started in 1981 and have been producing the finest gourmet pretzels since then. Using the finest ingredients, these pretzels can only be the best. So it's time to check them out. Also the company is a family based business, and these types of companies usually make the best products.

The first bag was Butter Mini Twist Pretzels. These mini pretzels taste just like they say buttery. Not over buttery, just the right amount to the crunch.  I served them with a pretzel dip I make and they we're a great compliment. The mini pretzels are packed with a burst of flavor. They are just the right texture, not hard to the bite at all. I would like to also try these crushed up and used as a breading on some pork chops. I think the outcome would be fantastic. Great product to serve at any gathering.

The next bag was Onion Garlic Twist. The flavors we're just the right balance. The garlic did not over power the pretzel. You get a hint of the onion and garlic in each bite. This is the first time I have ever tried this flavor in a pretzel, and I really enjoyed it. I can see this also used as a breading in some of my recipes. I served this with some sour cream dip that I make and it to was a party in my mouth. You can taste the love the company puts in their products. Very addicting flavor for sure.

The last bag was Honey Mustard Twist, a great combo for a pretzel. Again the flavors did not over power you. Honey Mustard is one of my favorite combo's no matter what it is incorporated into. And this pretzel truly is a fantastic product. I once again can see any of these pretzels used in many different types of recipes as well as being served for a great snack. The taste and texture of all these pretzels, just melt away in your mouth. They we're great eaten alone, and with the dips I used.

Try serving these at your next get together and you will be the hit of the party.

For more products from the company, check out their website. www.americangourmetpretzel.com.

You can find them on face book as well.

Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.








 

No comments: