Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Medjool Dates Review


Today from Natural Delights I recieved a box of Medjool Dates. These plump delicous dates are known as the King of Fruits. What makes them great is the fact that they are grown in the sun along Bard Valley. They are the truest of date perfection for sure.

I decided to give the dates a try in some appitizers I was testing for a Christmas Party. I chopped a few of them up and used them on top of my mascapone cheese that was spread on a sesame cracker. It was a big hit with my family, and I am sure it will be the same with my quests.

The second recipe was taking two dates and putting a slit in them. And stuffed them with some brie and topped that with some finely chopped walnuts. Yes, these dates are plump enough to stuff. Once again they delighted my family. They are sweet and go great with cheese, as I am sure they would work in any recipe you choose.


If you would like to know more about these sweet plump snacks hop over to the website and check the company out. www.naturaldelights.com . There is no other date like Medjool, and after tasting one, I am sure you will agree.

Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: