Monday, December 5, 2011

Devo Olive Oil Review

Olive oil doesn't come in two different varieties any more. And from Devo olive oil co you will see why. They make many different flavors of olive oil. And today I have the opportunity to try two bottles.

The first bottle I tried was Chilean Picual Evoo. This is one of their most popular. When I cooked with the oil, it maintained its flavor really well. And for me this is important when cooking with Olive oil.

 Chilean Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Chile

This oil is great for not only sauteing but for baking as well.

With this oil I made oven roasted potatoes. They came out wonderful. And like I said the oil kept it flavor.

The second bottle Arbequina, is a extra dry olive oil from good old Cally, California that is.

Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil - California

This is made with Arbequina olive, which is a sweet olive. The olive oil is best known in Spain.

I wanted to try this oil in baking. So I made some cranberry walnut muffins. Instead of butter I used the oil. The muffins came out so moist, and the extra flavor from the olive oil made them a big hit with the family.

Devo sells so much more than these two olive oils. So if your interested in knowing more check them out at their website.
www.devooliveoil.com.

You can also find them on face book and twitter as well.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: