Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gwen's Blends Product Review

I was brushing my rottweiler today, and my husband brought the mail in. There was a product from Gwen's blends for pet shampoo. So I decided since it was nice out why not give the dogs a bath.



The shampoo is a oatmeal based product, that left all my dogs with a nice shiny coat. And since they are all black, the shine was very radiant. When you open the bottle it is a nice fresh clean smell, that lingered on the dogs after they we're washed and dried.

It states that it will leave your dog feeling calm and relaxed, and they sure seemed to be.

The product is made with one hundred percent all natural shampoo that has no chemicals.

Gwen's blends have many other products, so if you are interested please visit their website at www.gwensblends.com.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would agree with this option.