Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday, my daughter will be gone seven years. It always feels like it was just yesterday. She was my first born baby girl. She was beautiful inside and out. With a smile on her face everyday, she would give you the world. When you loose a child you have a permanent hole in your heart. Some people think as the years go by it gets easier. It doesn't. In fact it gets harder. You think about how old they would be, would they be married, all the what would be's. But she did give me one thing and that was my Savannah. She has her smile, her eyes, her personality, and so much more. But still the hole in my heart will be there until we are together again. Her brother is getting married in August, and she will not be there to see it, or be apart of it, but she will be looking down upon him, and sending her love and good wishes. They say everything happens for a reason, I have not found out why yet. There are so many things about her I miss. But I have my memories, and I cherish them everyday. I just hope she can feel my love, and that God shows her how much her family miss's her and how much we love her. R.I.P my beautiful daughter Danielle Villari. You are my guardian angel.

Glass Red Rose with Vase and Love Swans figurine

1 comment:

Nil said...

Her soul touched yours and there is a purpose to that. Thanks for sharing