Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Prissy's Product Review

In 2008 my family had vacationed in Georgia, and we loved it. They have so many great food products. And such friendly people. So I was excited when I received two products from Prissy's. The company started in the kitchen of Priscilla Oxley. Her products we're made with the sweet Vidalia sweet onion, and tasted so great, her business took off from there.

The first product I tasted and tested was Prissy's Pumpkin Butter. When this is prepared, it is cooked slow and low just to the right sweetness. And when you taste it you will taste the love that it was made with. I tyred it on some toast this morning for breakfast. It went on so smooth and was nice and creamy just like plain butter. I think later I will use this in some cakes or cookies, the taste was wonderful. You get the texture of butter and the taste of pumpkin.

The second product I tryed on some chicken. It was a bottle of Vidalia hot sauce with Vidalia onion and peach. This is one of their most popular items. It was very good. Not to hot, I would say more on the mild side. I made a marinade and dipping sauce with it for some chicken wings. My entire family was licking their fingers after eating dinner tonite.

If you are interested in the many great products and gifts that Prissy has to offer please visit them at their website www.prissys.com . You will be happy you did.

   Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.


  

No comments: