Thursday, September 1, 2011

DIY White Teeth



What your drinking and eating can effect the whiteness of your teeth. Even the mouthwash you think is good for your teeth, can make them yellow. Also smoking will cause your teeth to color. In addition to all of this, growing older, will naturally cause your teeth to look stained. There is good news though, there are do it yourself remedies to getting a nice bright smile back.

Don't throw that orange peel away, rubbing it against your teeth can help whiten them again. Use the inside of the peel on your teeth, rubbing it for five minutes, than rinse with water. Do this twice a day.

Lemon juice and baking soda, make a great paste to brush with. Acid from the lemon juice and the cleaning properties from the baking soda will not only whiten your teeth, but will help with discolorations from stains. To make the paste take three tablespoons of baking soda and one tablespoon of lemon juice and mix until a paste is formed. You want to brush your teeth for two minutes once a day with this paste.

You can also make a strawberry paste, by mashing two strawberries to a paste form. Strawberries have very potent compounds that can give you white teeth. This paste should be applied for two minutes on a daily basis.

If you can take it, try to gargle with apple cider vinegar. Acid from the vinegar disintegrates discoloration as well as stains. Use one tablespoon of the vinegar and gargle for 30 seconds, spit and rinse. Doing this before bedtime every night is the best time.

Eating crunchy veggies and fruit is another way to combine your food and your saliva to help flush out stain causing microorganisms and particles of food, while neturalizing acids which cause decay. Eat things like carrots, apples and celery.


Terms of use: All readers are reading this blog of their own free will and all information taken is our the readers own risk. The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only and I am not providing medical, legaor or other professional advice. Readers using any of the information they glean from my blog are at their own risk. I will not put any readers on spam lists. I do not sell readers contact information to any other companies. I will not be responsible for the privacy practices of any blog advertisers or comments. I reserve the right to change the focus of my blog, to shut it down, to sell it or to change the terms of use at my discretion. Advertisers and sponsors: I am not responsible for the actions of the advertisers or sponsors. If you the reader purchase a product or service based upon a link from my blog, you the reader must take action with that company to resolve the issue you have, not with me. Letters to the editor:Letters and emails that I have received will be shred with my blogging audience or I may keep them confidential. I claim ownership of those letters or emails to later be used in an up and coming column or post and I will not allow the writer to keep ownership
   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a chronic cough that no doctor can figure out.
..what is this lemon juice thing??? I'm very interested!

Feel free to surf to my page ... Tooth whitening gel Pen

Anonymous said...

There exists always something new to learn within
the dentistry field. Appreciate all the excellent resources.


Visit my webpage :: Listerine teeth whitening Strips reviews