Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pomegranate Blueberry Juice Health Benefits

Fruit juice is the best way to add essential vitamins and nutrients into your diet. Adding pomegranate and blueberry helps reduce your cholesterol as well as helping to control your weight. It does not matter if you drink it from a bottle purchased from the store or make it fresh your self. The health benefits are the same.

Pomegranates fresh or in juice are full of antioxidant's. They discourage the formation of atherosclerosis. And also reduce the formation of blood clots.

Not only does blueberries lower your cholesterol they lower triglycerides and reduce belly fat. They also help to reduce high blood sugar.

Combined these two fruits actively work in a combination to fight cholesterol and obesity, and help lower your blood sugar.
 



  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was гecommended this website by my сouѕin.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

my web site - juicing for cancer treatment

Anonymous said...

That is reallу attеntion-grabbing, You аre an
οveгlу рrofessional blоgger.
I have joinеd your feed аnd sit up for
loοkіng for extгa of
your great post. Additiοnally, I've shared your web site in my social networks

Here is my site Juicing for Cancer