Monday, October 3, 2011

Dale and Thomas Popcorn Review

I had a delivery today, and when I opened the box, it was a Halloween gift box from Dale and Thomas Popcorn.

How neat is this. The box is great, after you take out all the wonderful products, you can re-use it. Inside had some great popcorn, in some crazy good tasting mixes. The first was their original, Parmesan and garlic sticks. They are so good. These fluffy treats are dusted with fresh garlic and Parmesan cheese, and are so crunchy in every bite. They went great with my bowl of tomato soup I was having for lunch.

The next bag in the box was their milk chocolate popsters. Oh my, these we're heavenly for sure. I stopped at three, since I wanted to share with everyone else when they came home. But trust me, it was hard. These popsters we're big fluffy kernels, that we're popped and then dipped into some great tasting rich milk chocolate. Chocolate, and popcorn, what a great idea.

The products didn't stop there, next I nibbled on a bag that was called Twice-As-Nice Chocolate Drizzle Corn
Yes, more popcorn with chocolate. Does the day get any better. These big fluffy kernels we're double drizzled not only with creamy milk chocolate, but white chocolate as well. So you get three great tastes, in one bite.

Last was a bag of their Kettle corn. This was my down fall, I was nibbling on the others, but before I knew half the bag was gone of this flavor. All the bags we're so fresh in their taste. This one was sprinkled with sea salt, and a hint of pure cane sugar. I adore anything that is sweet and salty, and I loved this combo.

It is for sure that Dale and Thomas popcorn pride them selves on premium ingredients for their products. This is evident in every bite you take. To give someone a gift from this company, is sure to not only please their palate, but will but a smile on their face.

The gift box's would make a great impression for family or business associates. Everyone will be a popcorn lover after tasting the products from Dale and Thomas.

The company has so much to offer. If you would like more information, go over to their website at: www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com . You will feel like a kid again after eating these tasty popcorn treasures.

You can also find them on facebook as well.

Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.
 

No comments: