Sunday, October 23, 2011

Enfuso Smoke Olive Oil Review

Olive oil is the main oil I cook with. I have tyred many different types, but nothing like the one I received today from Enfuso. It was a smoked flavored olive oil.


The company adds a certain element to their olive oils by infusing them with the flavor of smoke.

If you want more information about Enfuso and the products please visit their website at www.enfuso.com .

With a bottle of their oil, and a recipe this will make a great gift.

Jonathan and Anne Yee are the masterminds behind this wonderful Olive Oil. Located in Los Alamitos, CA, they created these wonderful oils.

By infusing the smoke flavor into the Olive oil you get a wonderful oil not only for cooking but as a spice. You can definitely bring a smoke flavor to any of your recipes and that's what I did last night.

I made a roast pork, using this oil, last night for my dinner. I must say my family was stunned at how good the oil made the pork taste. Usually my husband uses liquid smoke, but now that we discovered this wonderful product, we won't be doing that any more.

And don't forget, using Olive Oil to cook with has it's health benefits.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: