Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Simple Green Bio Dog................Review

Lucki with my product to review
Simple Green Bio Dog Bio-Active Stain & Odor Remover: 32 oz

Today I received two bottles of Simple Greens Bio, one for cat's and one for dog's. It is a stain and odor remover that is safe for animals. I was ready to clean my bird room when the package arrived, so I decided to clean the cages with it. And it worked Fantastic! The bird residue came up almost immediately, no hard scrubbing was needed. And the smell was very pleasant not overwhelming at all for the animals. I had a small stain on my carpet upstairs from my dog, so my husband tyred it and it came out, leaving no stain behind. I have tyred other products to remove pet stains, and the order was very strong, and almost overwhelming for my pets. The order for some of the other products lingered for days.




The 32oz bottle is in a ready to use spray. It has two spray functions on the nossel. It is safe, and environmentally safe, non toxic and biodegradable. It safely gets stains out of carpets with a very fresh scent.


Anyone with pets would really love this product. I highly recommend this product.



Simple Green products can be found in supermarkets, hardware stores, and department stores.


Visit their website http://www.simplegreen.com/ and leave your story!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your style of blog preparation is very well and very interesting and second thing is which thought you have shared this is very well
Green & Bio Gifts