Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vito Coco

Vita Coco Product Review




Today, I would like to introduce a company called Vita Coco. A manufacturer of All Natural Coconut Water. The history to this company is a romantic one. It started in Manhattan, at a bar. While talking to, two Brazilian women who we're asked what they missed most about there country. They responded with "aqua de coco". The owner Liran Kirban would eventually marry one of the woman, and soon market "coconut water".




Now Vita Coco is so popular, it is available nation wide. You can find Vita Coco online, or stop by, GNC, Amazon, Whole Foods, even Kroger's. They also have made headlines in newspapers, magazines, even drank by celeb's at this years Superbowl.

For my review I received a case of the Vita Coco. It included a dozen drinks, 17oz's each of their most popular flavors. Like plain coconut water, peach and mango coconut water, acai-pomegranate, and my favorite passion fruit. This drink is not only tasty, it has a high nutritional value. Having fifteen times more, the electrolytes found in other sports drinks. After playing any sport, with this product you are re-hydrating with only one product and one ingredient. The product is 100 percent natural, no fat, no cholesterol, and more potassium than two banana's. All in all one of the most healthiest drinks around. Vita Coco is also Kosher, and Star K Certified.




My personal taste test, along with my family was that this was a very refreshing drink. It even passed my eight year old's taste test.  We all tasted each other's drink, even having our own favorites. My husband being in the construction business, and working outside in all climates, would benefit from this drink in many ways.



The 17oz containers are easy to open with a pull tag, and ready to drink, no straw needed. They will fit perfectly into any lunch bag, or lunch box. They can also be poured easily into a glass filled with ice, and garnished with your favorite fruit, making it even more refreshing.

Their website provides, much information about their product. Along with a section on FAQ's, where to buy, and a contact form also.

All in all a great nourishing drink, that I would definitely buy for my family.


Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ. 

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Coconut water is good for the kidneys too.

I have followed you. In fact I signed in twice but I can't see my gravatar on your Google friend connect widget. Will check back later or if there's anything you know that I don't regarding this I would appreciate knowing. Thanks for dropping by my nook. I'd hate it if I can't return the favor due to my gravatar not showing up on your followers' widget.