Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Smelleze Product Review

Having four dogs, three parrots, and a ferret, I was looking forward to doing a product review for a company called Imtek Environmental Corp. The company pollution, moisture and sanitation control products that are planet smart. All their products are Eco friendly, safe and non toxic. They can be reused, and they are recyclable. If you use green products you will love these. They have been in business for over twenty years.

The first product was a smelleze pet deodorizer pouch.


It is a reusable deodorizer pouch, that eliminates pet orders on contact. It can be used in your home, a kennel, or pet store, any where pets are. You can place them near the order or even inside a air duct, and right away you will smell the difference. When you want to freshen your pouch you just put it into the microwave for 2 to 4 minutes. This makes the product very cost effective. The pouch is non toxic, safe, natural and very environmentally friendly. And safe for all pets. I hung it in my parrot room and it was like a breath of fresh air. So far so good.




The other product was Smelleze Carpet Deodorizer Powder. All pet's have accidents, and sometimes getting the odor out is not so easy. But with this Smelleze product you can not only take care of odors from pets, but from smoke damage, water damage, cooking and so much more. Also did you now when you install new carpeting it can release a toxic volatile organic compound call VOC.

The Smelleze Carpet Deodorizer Power was created special to eliminate unpleasant and hazardous carpet odors, and not mask them with smelly fragrances. Even if you can't figure out what is causing the foul order in your carpet, you can rest assured this product will fix the problem. All I did was take 3 tbs. of the Smelleze powder per square foot of my carpet, and sprinkled it on, vacuumed and that's it. My house smelled like a fresh spring day. I couldn't believe the difference this product made. And the best part was I have a deep red carpet and this product left no stain. There are so many benefits to these products. You don't have to worry if you suffer from allergies, they are pet friendly, great for the ozone, what more can I say they are wonderful.



Last one to test was the Smelleze Pet Litter Deodorant Granules. I have to say when I placed it into my ferrets litter box, you could smell the difference right away. Ferret's have a musk smell to their bodies, but litter has a smell of it's own. I will enjoy adding this to the litter box everyday.  This product was made to absorb, and neutralize offensive pet odors, and that's exactly what it did. Smelleze will also keep my ferret's area dry and order free, making me happy at the same time. In warmer months when flies become a nuisance Smelleze will also reduce the problem of infestation. And no matter how much I try to avoid that problem it's hard because that area of my home that house's my parrot's and ferret is also our back door exit. So it does get it's share of flies. Knowing I can use these non toxic products so close to my pets makes me feel good, that they are safe and my house smells fresh at the same time.

You can these products and so many more at their website, www.noordor.com . A friendly to use site with a ton of information.

I want to thank the Imtek company for the privilege of reviewing their products.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.







 



  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

April 18, 2011.
I am thrilled to have found your review because I am a (paranoid, LOL) Parrot Mom and I Googled the keyword phrase "is smelleze safe for birds?" and came upon your blog!

Now I can confidently order the product, which sounded superb on the manufacturer's website, and know that it will not harm my beloved Macaw.

Sincerely: SunnyRainbowHeart