Sunday, January 9, 2011

2004

In 2004 my daughter passed away from a drug overdose. The year before her father did. After that I wanted so much to know if there was life after death. Or if there was some way to communicate with her. That year I watched a movie called White Noise. I was so interested. From then on my family and I have been Ghost Hunting. We have caught some things on camera. I haven't got any evp's yet. But I have seen and heard things with my own ears. I truly believe with all my heart that she is within our home. The first thing that ever happen after she passed was my cell phone rang, and all I heard was "mommy", "mom". I didn't think it was funny, I thought someone was playing a joke. So I called the number back, and a elderly lady answered. She stated that know one had answered the phone, that it was only her and her husband there. About five minutes later my cell rang again. I heard this time "mom can you believe this". This was something I knew was true, and it was my daughter, due to her always saying this when something happen. After that her daughter started saying things, that she could not know. She was two when her mom passed. On the first birthday after my daughter passed, we we're sleeping. My phone rang the same time my daughter was born. When I got up I heard a toy clacking in her daughters room. This toy was broke. I have to admit at that time I was to scared to go in the room. It was pitch black, so I went back to bed. Many times her daughter's toys would come on. One's that needed to be touched to come on. One time my son's girl friend and I we're sitting in my yard. We we're talking about my daughter, cause my son's girl friend didn't get the chance to meet her. All of a sudden it got windy and all you smelled was lilac's (this is my favorite flower), and there we're no bushes in my yard or my neighbor's yard. One night sleeping I heard a whisper in my voice and it said "I am clean now mom". Also I had a dream she was all in white and we we're walking hand in hand not saying a word. The one time that stands out was when it was Christmas one year, I was sitting on my couch and this feeling came into me, and it was so loving and felt so good. I know she is my Angel now, and she talks to me in many ways. Through white noise, and through dreams, and most of all her daughter. It is almost like she is reincarnated through her. The words, the food she likes, and the sacrest things she says that there is no way she could know. I would love to hear from everyone who has had a experience like this or experience ghost hunting.

No comments: