Monday, January 10, 2011

Hard Times

Even thought times are hard right now, I have found some positive and peace in it. It has brought a family working together to survive for one thing, everyone doing what they can to bring money in. Trying to incourage everyone with positive thoughts. Even though you still every once in awhile find yourselves talking about the what if's. It's been a hard three months. At the each of each one I said "well" we made it through this one. But this month has been the hardest. There's been no income at all since Dec. Everything we have has been from scrapping metal, to borrowing from my daughter, to selling something. If it wasn't for my Stephie we would be up stream without a paddle. She has pulled through for us many times over. After work picks up, "hopefully" I want to do something special for her. Even though she would say just pay of the credit card and loan mom. I just want her to know how much I appreciate what she does for us. Love you Stephie !!!!

No comments: