Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some of my Favorite Movies

Now that we have netflix, I have reduced my channels with my cable company. I have nexflix on every tv in the house, my i phones, and i pod. I love this site, and my children love it. Having it on the i phones and i pod save me when we go out and my little one is bored. She is in love with her i pod as is, but having Netflix makes it even better. For christmas I bought her wii so she could not only get fit but get her netflix on her tv. I bought my son a roku box, and my daughters boyfriend a roku box to they to can get it at home. Not only the movies but you get Starz, just like cable. This morning we we're watching some documentary about a man who eats at McDonald's for one month. This was my little ones pick. But it was good for her. It showed her how junk food can really affect your body. And also showed her, in school, they are not cooking the food it comes in a box. The night before we watched a movie called Legendary with John Cena, it was a true story. And I really enjoyed it. There are so many things to choose from. Of course my favorite is a good thriller, or horror or a good drama. You even get tv shows. And of course, it has family guy. Not my favorite but some family members do enjoy it.

No comments: