Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF

Well better late than never, the principal at my daughters school called around 5pm to set up a meeting to discuss the work in the class that's been given out. I go this Friday to meet with the teacher, and principal. So we will see what happens. I just hope that I didn't cause my daughter any problems. My girlfriend is having the same problem and it seems now that every time she turns around she's back in for a meeting because her son feels the teacher is picking on him. I am not going to critical of the teacher, my concern is she has never had a class room of kids before and I am concerned on what she is not learning. But off onto better things. Even though it has snowed, there is alot of work coming up. All we need is this dam snow to get out of here and stop coming. You must admit though it is pretty when it night and you look at it under a street light. It looks like tiny little diamonds. If only they we're real :) I know it will get better. My husband sometimes thinks I'm crazy but I refuse to let this economy get me. I try to keep things as normal as can be, a little less money coming in, but I refuse to roll over and die. You still need to take a breather about worrying about money and have some fun and laughter in your life. So today we took a ride over to Langhorne Pa and went to CiCi's Pizza. For two adults and one child it came to $18.00. It's all you can eat pizza, drinks are extra so me and my little one shared a drink ( it is however all you can drink ). They also have salad, soup, dessert, and many types of pizza, and pasta. There's a game room in the back to. You can even order a pizza with your topping of choice and they bring it out to your table. They have brownies, cinnamon buns and desert pizza. It's good, cheap, entertainment. So we have decided not to take our income for granted any more and live reasonable and cheap. So we don't have to struggle next winter. Sometimes easier said then done !!!!

No comments: