Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Paranormal

Just sitting here browsing others blogs. So I decided to look at some that have been on the paranormal. To my amazement there have been quite a few. Not only does the paranormal interest me, my family does practice Wicca. I found so many sites. My dream for this summer was to get a RV so we could go out further to do our investigations. So far the furthest we have been is Gettysburg. We want to go back, but on July 4th, since that was during the battle time. We have been to Eastern State Penn, many cemeteries, Betsy Ross house, Valley Forge, Burlington County Jail, Lambertville Inn, Fort Mifflin, Fort Delaware, Washington's Crossing, and want to go to so many more. I would love to go to Tombstone AZ, that is my dream. I think I found Greystone Manor, but don't know if you aloud to tour it. I have to say that since Ghost Hunters, alot of people have come out of the closet. I have been doing white magic since I was little, when I met my husband who is from Costa Rica I found Santeria, now I do both. I have told a few people but right away they think the worse. But like I told her the church does exorcism's, even though that is for demons it is still the practice of magic. Every one in my family does some form of practice, my son does it but really is skeptic ( he wants proof ). Anyway, I would love someone to share stories with and find some places to go other than where we have been. Me and my son's fiance are the biggest hunters. We have got some great proof at the unknown soldiers grave in New Hope and a great pic at the Lambertville Inn. She has a special talent but she is still not open to it, because she gets scared. I know if I had a RV I would Ghost Hunt every weekend.

No comments: