Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Ramblings

Wednesday my mini pin had surgery. She had a tumor on her mamaogland. And while there she got spaded so this doesn't happen again. She is eleven years old, one of the loves of my life. I feel so bad, we brought her home yesterday morning. And she still is not her self. All she does is sleep. Everyone said she is okay, I sure hope so.

On the work front my husband is working for a new company today, we are hoping it works out. It's always scary, not knowing if it's a scam or not. But hopefully not, and the Company pays.

My family would at this time also like to send our prayers to all the tsunami victims, and earthquake victims.

This weekend sounds like the temps are going to be great. I want to take my little one tomorrow to insectopolius in Toms River NJ. I hope everyone gets up in time and gets ready.

Everyone have a great day and stay safe.

No comments: