Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Suzannes-Specialties Reveiw

First off I have to say this is the largest quantities of product's I have every received to review. Syrups, honey, sweeteners, mellow cream, and fruit spreads. Wow it was huge. There was no way to try every one of this in one day. So I started with a few, and if the rest taste anything like the one's I have tyred so far, then all I can say is WOW.

The company is Suzanne's-Specialties from my home state of New Jersey, yeahhhhhhhhhhh. OK, Suzanne's Speciality's products are all Certified organic by the New Jersey Department of Agriculture. And I have got to tell you, that you would never know these we're organic. They are great tasting products.




Suzanne's Specialties really know there stuff. The company has been in business for over twenty years. They produce a line of all natural, vegan and other organic sweeteners. Their rice syrup is a alternative to honey and comes in a blend of many fruited flavors. They only use the best of all natural ingredients in all their products. These products are a great alternative to use instead of sweeteners and sugars.




Last night my daughter wanted to try the rice mellow creme. So we decided to make some organic banana splits with the rice mellow creme and some of the fruit spreads. They tasted so yummy.

This morning I made my daughter a breakfast smoothie with some fruit and some of the agave nectar. I don't think I made enough she drank it all.

We all look forward to trying the many products we received and I will have to keep you posted with recipes I will use them in.



The nectar's are so thick and creamy you just want to eat them out of the jar. I must admit before receiving these nectar's, I didn't even know what rice nectar was. But I definitely am a fan now, and will enjoy trying the rest of them.

If you are interested in trying these products they are available at Whole foods, the Vegan Store and several others. Head over to their website and grab some great information, as well as some great recipes. www.suzannes-specialties.com


  Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: