Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunland Peanut Butter Review

Where can I start? How about asking who likes Caramel, or Banana, or even Raspberry? Who likes peanut butter? Well if you like any of these, you are going to love the product's I received today.

From Sunland, I received Caramel Peanut butter Spread, Banana Peanut butter Spread, and lastly Raspberry Peanut butter Spread. Boy did they hit my soft spot. I love nothing better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on toast or bagel, and a good hot cup of coffee.



Sunland Inc., has been in business since 1988 by a dedicated group of peanut farmers, in Eastern New Mexico. The Valencia peanut is unique to their area. Customers who have tyred their products have given them the ability to expand around the world.



What are these delicious peanuts? Valencia's are actually legumes, that are closely related to peas and beans, except they grow under ground. They are small, sweeter and have a more intense flavor over all other peanuts. The Valencia peanut is grown primarily in Eastern New Mexico.




The peanut butter spreads could not have come at a better time, "Lunch". And the first one I tyred was the raspberry spread. When you open the jar you get a aroma of pure freshness. This spread was creamy and the smell of peanut butter and raspberries made me even more hungry. Out came the toaster, on went the coffee, and lunch was served. I have to tell you this has got to be one of the best spreads I have ever tasted.



When my daughter gets home I know the first one she will want is the Banana, however my husband will be Carmel all the way.

The company was more than gracious with the products, I received six of each flavor in 16oz jars. I definitely want to share with my friends and family, these are just to good not to. But what I envision is how great these are going to taste in some recipes. Cookies, pancakes, my thoughts are endless.

If you enjoy baking, and cooking as much as my whole family does, you have got to try these great tasting peanut butter spreads. The website has some great recipe ideas that they share. I definitely am going to try some.

Sunland Inc., not only makes peanut butter spreads, they have the Valencia peanuts themselves, and other great products. These all would make a great gift for any occasion.

If you would like to visit their website go to www.sunlandinc.com . The website has a endless amount of information, including videos.

You can order their products online, or find a store near you. However you choose, It is my feeling you will just be glad you ordered them.




 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: