Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Van Holten's Pickle Review

The pickle in a pouch, is what Van Holten Pickles is all about. Believe it or not this company has been producing the same great quality of pickles for 111 years.


I received several of these pickles to review this evening. The first one I tyred was the spicy and bold Chipolte.

I love the flavor was so good. Perfectly balanced. They are great products you don't even need to keep them refrigerated.



I can't wait for my husband to get home and try big papa pickle.  I know he is going to really enjoy it.

These great pickles can be very additive. I rate them a A plus.

Their website offers so many pickles to choose from. They have cute little names to.

For more information visit www.vanholtenpickles.com . The website is very informative.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: