Monday, March 28, 2011

Herb Disk Collection from Johnnys Seeds Review

Today I received six pots and saucers with a herb collection from Johnny's Seeds. I loved this. Right away I got the seeds started, so I can transplant them into my garden when it's time. There we're 6" nursery pots with the saucers, and a disk of cilantro/coriander, chives, parsley, thyme, and genovese compact basil and arugula. Everything was there that I needed to start my herb garden.






Johnny’s Selected Seeds is a privately held, employee-owned seed producer and merchant headquartered in Winslow, Maine, USA. The company was established in 1973 by our Founder and Chairman Rob Johnston, Jr. Johnny’s mission is helping families, friends, and communities to feed one another by providing superior seeds, tools, information and service.

I am really going to enjoy these products from Johnny's Seeds. Johnny Seeds is a great place for all your vegetable seeds, medicinal and culinary herb seeds, flower seeds, and more. They have it all. Even your fruit plants, and tools as well. They ship not only in the US but Internationally. Your one stop place to shop for all your garden needs. They have seeds to fit any one's needs. From the home gardener to small growers as well as retailers, and wholesalers. If you need it, you will find it here.




I know that the herbs I received will come into use everyday in my home. Especially the cilantro, we cook with that very often.

Johnny's 512 Mix (OG) - 20 Quarts was already received and reviewed.


But now I can use the mix to start my herb garden.

Their website is a wealth of information. Everything you need to know about as well as supplies you will need.

So hop over to their site at www.johnnyseeds.com and find out more.

  Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.
 

No comments: