Saturday, May 7, 2011

Clarins Product Review

I received some beauty products today to review. They arrived from Clarins. I received a body scrub, foot beauty and day serum. The company was created in 1954 by Jacques Courtin-Clarins. He dedicated himself to esthetic treatments. Also the company was created out of love and for respect for women's beauty.


The Clarins day serum prevents signs of aging. When I applied it, the serum made my face feel very refreshed and soft. The serum combats the signs of aging with a intensive lifting and micro soothing effect.



The next product to try was the Toning Body Balm. I tyred this balm after my evening shower, and applied it to my entire body. It left no greasy residue. And did not cause my skin to form a rash of any kind at all. I felt very revitalized after using it. The body balm says to protect and moisturize and to nourish your skin and that's exactly how I felt after my shower.

 The last product I tested was the foot beauty, this also left my feet feeling rejuvenated. They had been aching today and this helped them feel a whole lot better.

If you would like more info on Clarins products, check out their website at www.clarins.com . They have alot more products to help you feel younger and better.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: