Monday, May 2, 2011

Lip Smackin Creations Product Review

I would like to share with you a pancake mix I received from Lip Smackin Creations.


This great mixture was created by Kimberly, who cooked and created many great dishes with her grandmother in her kitchen.

And now you can order the creations, to share with your loved ones in your home.

My daughter and I made these pancakes for breakfast this morning. We always have fun cooking together, and do it often.

The mixture was easy to make, it came with instructions that we're attached to the bag.

When I tell you the whole house smelled of what we we're making, strawberry pancakes. I thought maybe the neighbors we're coming over.

The batter not only smelled like strawberries it was filled with white chocolate chips and Oreo cookies. Who would not love this.

It really was a big hit this morning for breakfast. I have a feeling we will be having it again tomorrow.

Way to go Kimberly. If you are interested in any of Kimberlys products please visit her at www.lipsmackincreations.etsy.com . I think you would be glad you did. And I want to thank her for letting me taste test her product. I would be happy to do so anytime.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: