Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Famous Daves Moisture Tan Review

With summer coming I don't always have time to go to the tanning salon. So when I received a product called Famous Dave's Moisture Tan I was excited to try it out. The maker of this self tanning lotion has been in the making for the last twelve years. They sell to over 16,000, and all customer's say they are happy with his product's. The products from Famous Dave just don't sell to self tanners, but to medspas, dermatologists and so many other professionals.

The bottle I received was Famous Dave's Moisture Tan. This is their standard self tanning lotion. I received the bottle yesterday, and applied it to my legs last nite. So far it works great. My legs are not orange at all, but look as if I we're at the beach over night. It was easy to apply, and came with it's own mitt. It's a nice creamy lotion, with rich emollients and aloe, and also has sesame and jojoba. It also smelled great when applying, very natural smelling not like many over the counter products.

This morning I applied the lotion to my face, knees and elbows to see if I turn orange. So far, not a hint of turning that way.

The other nice thing about the self tanner is I have no streaks, every bit on the lotion went on evenly. Thanks to the enclosed mitt.

The bottle of self tanner went on just as if I we're applying my everyday moisturizer.

The color of the tan I am receiving from this product is very natural looking.

If you want to look like you spent days at the beach, this is the product for you. To learn more about Famous Daves and the products visit their website at www.famousdavestanner.com.  There's a wealth of information, and more products to learn about.

Momzblotter did not receive any monies for this product. The product was tested and the thoughts and remarks are mine, others may differ.




 

No comments: