Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Emily's Desserts Review

I received two desserts today from Emily's Desserts out of Baltimore Maryland.


Emily was born and raised in Baltimore Maryland and has enjoyed baking delicious desserts for years.

The two products I received we're cookies and sticky buns.

The cookies reminded me of a Italian wedding cookie, very good. The sticky buns I had with my evening coffee. Very flavorful and good also.

What is different about the desserts, are they are vegan made.

The taste and the flavors we're just right. Made with no animal ingredients, no milk, no eggs. But you would never know.

My family enjoyed them very much.

If you are looking for vegan desserts, give Emilys a try. You can order at her website www.emilysdesserts.com .

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.

No comments: