Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Organic Valley Coffee Creamer Review

Tonite I received four half and half's from Organic Valley. A company that started in 1988. They are from Southwestern Wisconsin. Their products are made keeping peoples health and welfare in mind. Organic is the only way they roll with their products. They produce everything from cream cheese to coffee creamers, and they are always organic.

I received four creamers, soy, french vanilla, hazelnut, and half and half.

So let me tell you how they tasted in my coffee. The first creamer I tyred was the hazelnut. You can really taste the hazelnut in the coffee, not like some other creamers I have tyred. The coffee creamer is a rich combo of organic cream and whole milk. It has no antibiotics, or synthetic hormones nor pesticides. It is truly made with organic hazelnuts and sweetened fair trade unrefined organic sugar. You taste the hazelnut thru every sip you take. Who knew you could flavor half and half.


The other flavor of half and half was french vanilla, another favorite flavor of mine. Also made the same way as the hazelnut. What I found that was great about these half and half creamers are, I did not need any extra sugar in my coffee. So I used one teaspoon of the half and half and it was the same as if I used one teaspoon of sugar and my powdered creamer.



The pasteurized half and half tasted great also, but I think it will go great in a cup of hot cocoa in the winter. This is made with organic milk and cream. Very nice rich flavor it added to my coffee. The half and half was made from pasture fed cows, so you know what great ingredients you are getting in these products.

These half and half products would also do great in any recipe calling for cream.

If you would love to know more about these great products, and all the other products please visit the company at http://www.organicvalley.coop/about-us/overview/our-history/
You can also visit them on twitter and facebook.


 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and
I am waiting for your further post thank you once
again.

Here is my webpage - caeumsa.com