Thursday, April 14, 2011

Holiday Ham Co. Review

The fine people at Holiday Ham Co today sent me a honey glazed ham to review. So I opened it and pulled off a slice from the spiral. I am now in ham heaven.





If your a feeding a crowd for Easter, this ham would surely do the trick. The ham comes with all the cooking instructions, to ensure a perfect cooked ham. Every bite was filled with the sweet taste of honey. The meat was so tender it melted in my mouth. I will save the rest to share with my family, so that their taste buds, can sing also.

It's no wonder after tasting, that the company was recognised in the ladies Home Journal, and Cuisine magazine. I have never tasted a ham so full of flavor. Their hams are lightly smoked and slowly baked to perfection. And after tasting it, you will soon discover the amount of time they put into their product. Not only is the ham honey flavored, they use the right spices to give it a savory flavor as well as sweet.

If you are looking for the perfect Easter ham, I highly recommend this company. You and your quest will dine in full delight. Check them out at their website for all your needs. www.holidayham.com .


 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.




No comments: