Sunday, April 3, 2011

Polka Dog Bakery

Today I received some great treats for my doggies from a company called Polka Dog Bakery. The company is named after their beloved dog Pearl. The company only uses the best ingredients for their doggie treats. All treats are hand made and hand baked.



I have a rottweiler Lucki, and three min pins, Lil Dude, Killa, and Baby Girl. And right away their tales started wagging when I opened the treats. I have to say they enjoyed them for sure.

The one bag of treats we're so cute. It had different shape treats inside, squares, stars and circles.




I also received for review, some doggie treat bones. They we're absolutely the perfect size for my min pins. These bones packed a powerful crunch, that was really enjoyed by my doggies.

It's great to know the doggies are eating products that are USDA rated

And its also wonderful knowing that my doggies are eating products that are also healthy for them. These little treats are also a great training aid.

If you are looking for a great treat for you four legged friend, check out Polka Dog Bakery. Visit them at http://www.polkadog.com/  for ordering and other information.



 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.


No comments: