Friday, April 22, 2011

Seductive Nature Product Review

I would like to introduce you to a company called Seductive Nature. Today I received three bars of their soap, that is made with goats milk. This is a first for me, and I was excited to try them in tonite's bath. Their soaps are made with a specific purpose. They create soap for acne, for soothing qualities, and many other specifics. All products are free of detergent and are less harmful than other soaps on the market. They use essential oil only, not synthetic. And the great thing is for every bar of soap sold Seductive Nature will donate twenty five cents to www.plantabillion.org . How cool is that.




The first sample was Blue Juniper Bliss, its a natural exfoliate, that left my skin feeling fresh, and smelling the same.
Goats milk is moisturizing and has rejuvenating powers in it. The exfoliates in this bar are from the blueberry seeds, very nice. It left no film on my skin at all. Love this one.



This sample bar above is the Honeysuckle Rose, one of my all time favorite scents. I used this on my left arm, opposite what I used with the Blue Juniper Bliss so I could compare the two. This bar has a aroma of fresh rose and honeysuckle. It gets its moisturizing from extracts of aloe and Jojoba, perfect for anyone with dry skin. Neither of the bars irritated my skin, and left both arms feeling smooth.



Another one of my favorite smells is Almond, and when you have that with Honey and Vanilla, you can't go wrong. This bar I used on my legs to shave. It was really neat because it actually beaded up on my skins surface. The renewing properties of vanilla and honey collaborate with a seductive scent of almond, and the final out come is a ultra moisturizing soap. It left no rash, or irritation on my skin after shaving. My legs we're smooth as silk.

If you would like to know more about these nice soaps, visit their website at http://www.etsy.com/people/seductivenature?ref=ls_profile. The products would make a lovely addition to any gift baskets. The scents are even pleasant right through the wrapper.

 Disclaimer: Momzblotter has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzblotter has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzblotter did receive a free product to try out so Momzblotter could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzblotter's thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your  opinions may differ.











 






 

No comments: