Saturday, April 9, 2011

My true nature Review

I received two bath time products from My True Nature to review. The San Francisco based company was founded in 2008 to provide safe and fun bath time for kids.

The one sample size product I received was the bubble bath.


Bobo's bubbles we're the best my daughter said she has had in awhile. The formula is pure and natural, with plant based cleansers and botanicals which makes for huge bubbles for a fun bath and relaxation. While your child is bathing they are also nourishing their skin, and removing germs and dirt at the same time. The scent is mild and very fresh, with organic oils. The bottle is also reusable and recycleable. When my daughter got her bath with the bubble bath from My True Nature, it produced the biggest bubbles ever. Afterwards there was no slippery residue on her skin. She felt silky smooth, and smelled so fresh. Another great feature is they do no animal testing to produce their products. The products are free of genetically modified organisms, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances.

The other sample was the shampoo and body wash combo bottle.












No comments: